Well the answer is quite easy, after all its God’s own country.
You learn to appreciate nature afresh because once at Vythiri, you are absorbed by the colours and the beauty surrounding you. A variety of holistic healing options to soothe body and mind are available here.
After having your fill of the serenity, you drive to Cochin. A conglomeration of islands, this city has been the heart of the spice trade for ages. The magnificent backwaters leave you speechless as will a comfortable cruise through them. One day is not enough to appreciate this marvel of mother nature.
Living on land takes its toll and its not everyday that you get a chance to do otherwise, but Allepey gives you a fresh change. Board a houseboat to spend a night in, in this beautiful coastal town with canals meandering around.
Murinjapuza offers you trekking opportunities alongwith being a wildlife enthusiasts dream come true, with the Periyar reserve being located here. Marari, a local fishing village is something you won’t find on every itinerary but is extremely exciting with endless miles of beautiful beaches and swaying palms. From here you are on your own, deciding when to take the leisurely drive back to Cochin. It depends upon you to relax, spend time or shop for souvenirs before flying out.
Throughout the duration of your tour in India, you will either choose to travel on your own or as a part of a larger gay group. All our guides are gays or gay welcoming, similarly all our host hotels in India welcome LGBT travellers.
Watch this amazing Video of the place, click the link.
To hit the book Button click this link and Book it. This is not just a tour its a gift.
- From Delhi to Kerala (fijitimes.com)
- South India in Style: Captivating Kerala (australiantimes.co.uk)
- Vanilla County, Kottayam, Kerala (inkeralahotels.wordpress.com)
- Ecotourism Spotlight: Kerala, India (usgreentechnology.com)
- India: A Gay Experience (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Travel Blog- View from Cochin, Kerala (aleksandreia.com)
- India’s Little Known Billion Dollar Firm (statspotting.com)
- Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Company Launches its New Website for India Region: ayurvedasanthigram.com (prweb.com)