Delhi has several gay party organizers who throw gay gatherings on weekends at otherwise straight nightclubs on a changing basis. Ask a local for upcoming details or get onto a mailing list to find out what will be going on during your visit. The clubs listed below have an established and regular gay clientele.
Section 377, which criminalizes gay sex, may be well and alive in Indian society, but that doesn’t stop gay men in the Indian capital from putting on their dancing shoes.
When the sun goes down in Delhi, it is time to go out and enjoy everything that this exciting destination has on offer. Whether your preference is for relaxing in a quiet wine-bar, or letting your hair down and dancing the night away in a nightclub. Nightlife means fun and entertainment at night: dance clubs, bars, parties, festivals, shows, restaurants, live music bands and all that. The idea is to go out and have good old-fashioned fun.
Contact us :
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.outjourneys.com
- India bars foreign gay couples, singles from surrogacy (ndtv.com)
- India: A Gay Experience (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Gay Rajasthan Tour – The Largest Fort in India (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Bulgaria Moves to Become Gay-Friendly Tourist Destination (novinite.com)
- Gay Matchmaker Speaks Out About Three Secrets For Gay Men Over 40 For Long Term Relationships Success (prweb.com)