Trip Name – Classic Rajasthan
Delhi – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Osian – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Deogarh – Samode – Agra – Delhi
Starting from the Delhi, the capital of modern India, this itinerary takes you across the state, bringing alive the vibrant colors of the desert state. Delhi is also the hub of India’s amazing LGBT communities. Our craefully planned tour will enable you to interact and mingle with Delhi’s gay communities. Visit Osian on the sand dunes and the great kingdoms of the Rajputana- Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bikaner,Udaipur, and Jaipur where even so many years after democracy handed power to the people, the old ways live on.
Today, many of the forts and palaces have opened their doors to visitor as luxury hotels and resorts. Often run by members of erstwhile ruling families, these have given a new lease of life not only to building but also to the culture. Staying here is to almost travel back in to the time- to an era that was gracious, graceful and romantic. In most places, erstwhile rulers are still addressed as ‘father’, ‘protector’, ‘provider of the food’, and command both respect and loyalty and though the pomp of ceremony many not compare with what it was in the old days, just a glimpse of the shadow of a royal lifestyle can be a fascinating and memorable experience.
Throughout the duration of your tour in India, you will either choose to travel on your own or as a part of a larger gay group. All our guides are gays or gay welcoming, similarly all our host hotels in India welcome LGBT travellers.
To book this tour mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.outjourneys.com Come out in India …
- Delhi Night Life – Gay India Tour, Gay Parties (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Luxury Gay Tours to India – Out Journeys (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- 1 week or 2 weeks or 3 weeks in India – Holidaying in India (Out Journeys, Gay and Lesbian Tourism) (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Gay Rajasthan Tour – The Largest Fort in India (outjourneys.wordpress.com)
- Colourful Rajasthan (picturesqueworld.wordpress.com)
- 5 Unusual Places to visit in Rajasthan (cheapoair.typepad.com)
- Journey through India: Experience of a young tourist (drsumandas.wordpress.com)